The easiest way to download/import/export contacts from My Contacts cloud/web can be done by following these steps:
- Press “Sync now” button in your mobile app and let the contacts sync 100%
- Login to the web version of My Contacts using your Connect account
- On left side menu, go to “Settings”; here you’ll see import/export option
- You can import contacts using .VCF file
- You can export your contacts in .VCF or .CSV format
When you have downloaded/exported your contacts you can open .CSV file on your PC/Mac. However, .VCF file is mobile and MAC readable from MAC contact book.