The easiest way to copy contacts from an iPhone to a feature phone is by using the contact transfer web wizard. You will find the web wizard by pressing “Transfer Contacts” on our website www.mycontacts-app.com. You will be asked to log in when clicking on “Transfer Contacts”. Log in if you have a Connect account. If you don’t have a Connect account, then simply press on “Sign up” to register a Connect account.
Follow the steps below to copy your contacts from your iPhone to your feature phone.
- Choose your old and new phone. If you are unsure what phone model you have, then you can use our phone database to find your phone using pictures.
- Enter your phone number. If your old and new phone have different phone numbers, then type in both phone numbers in the fields for new and old phone number. If you only have one phone number then only use the field for current phone number.
- You will receive a PIN code that is sent as an SMS. You need to enter this PIN code in the required filed. Note that if you have entered old and new phone in the previous step, then you will receive two different PIN codes that are sent to your new and old phone number. Enter these two PIN codes in their respective fields.
- You will now receive a new SMS on your old phone. This SMS contains a link to download the My Contacts app for iOS from App Store. Click on the link and download the app. When the app is downloaded and installed, then log in to the app using the same Connect account you used when you logged in to the contact transfer web wizard.
- Press “Copy contacts” in the app to transfer your contacts to the cloud/web. Your contacts are copied to your new phone when the app reaches 100%.
- You will get a confirmation on the website that the transfer of contacts has been completed and that your contacts now are safely stored in the cloud/web. You will now be asked if you want to transfer your contacts to a new phone and if you have your new phone ready. Press “Yes” when you get this question to start the process of transferring contacts to a new phone. Note that you will be able to see and edit your contacts by pressing “Log in” on mycontacts-app.com. Please keep in mind that you need to log in to the web using the same Connect account you used to copy your contacts.
Now that your contacts are safely stored on web, you’ll need to do three additional steps to copy the contacts from the web to your feature phone.
- You will now receive an SMS on your new phone with current phone number. This SMS contains settings needed for your phone to be able to copy your contacts from the web to your phone. The settings are unique for the phone model you have entered previously. Open the SMS and save it. When you press “Save” on the SMS, your will be asked to enter a code. The code you need to enter on your phone is displayed in the contact transfer web wizard.
- What to do instructions will be displayed on the contact transfer web wizard. The instructions that are displayed are unique for the phone model you have entered previously. Follow these instructions step-by-step to copy your contacts to your phone. Note that it is important that your phone has a connection to the Internet to be able to copy the contacts to your phone. Your contacts are copied to your phone when you get a pop up saying that the copy has been successful.
- You are now finished and your contacts are copied to your phone. If you wish to see your contacts on the web, click on “Show me my contacts”. If you don’t want to do this, then just exit the page.