The easiest way to copy contacts from an iPhone to an Android phone is by doing the following:
First, copy your contacts from your old phone to the cloud/web.
- Download the iOS app from App Store to your old iPhone.
- Log in to the iOS app using a Connect account. If you don’t have a Connect account then press “Sign up” and follow the steps to create a Connect account.
- Press “Sync now”
- Your contacts are copied to the cloud/web when the app reaches 100%
When you have copied your contacts to the cloud/web, then it’s time to copy the contacts to your new phone.
- Download the Android app from Google Play to your new phone.
- Log in to the Android app using the same Connect account you used to copy your contacts to the cloud/web.
- Press ”Sync now”.
- Your contacts are copied your new phone when the app reaches 100%.