The easiest way to copy contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone is by doing the following:
First, copy your contacts from your old phone to the cloud/web.
- Download the Android app from Google Play to your old phone.
- Log in to the Android app using your Connect account.
- Press ”Sync now”.
- Your contacts are copied to the cloud/web when the app reaches 100%.
When you have copied your contacts to the cloud/web, then it’s time to copy the contacts to your new phone.
- Download the iOS app from App Store to your new phone.
- Log in to the iOS app using the same Connect account you used to copy your contacts to the cloud/web.
- Press “Sync now”.
- Your contacts are copied to your new phone when the app reaches 100%.